What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. ~ Eleanor Powell

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A New Idea For My Blogging

Well, I have decided to change my blog up a bit. I am thoroughly enjoying homeschooling Makayla. I have been researching information on homeschooling, and looking for ideas and worksheets, etc. to add to her school day curriculum to keep it fun. It seems as though alot of the ideas are more geared toward elementary age. I have found sites on homeschooling highschoolers, however, it is mostly from families with several children that they are homeschooling, and therefore they still tend to focus the postings on the smaller children. With so many people homeschooling Highschoolers now, I have decided to blog about our experience and what we are using for our homeschool days. I hope this well help others!

No comments:

Post a Comment